- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Carey Mogianesi was born June 1992 in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Augusta, GA in 2006 with her family. She currently remains in the Central Savannah River Area (C.S.R.A.) where she works on her ceramics and artist career. Since childhood, Carey knew that she always wanted to be an artist and that art...
My art glass creations fuse color, light, texture, and depth with fluid movement that stimulates the senses and excites the imagination. The unique, sculptural effect is accentuated by the integration of metal to add dimension and structure to the piece. As an artist, I am committed to working...
Lance & Vicki Munn
We are a husband and wife collaboration of over 40 years making furniture for customers who are searching for unique and custom pieces. Our work reflects our life style, we like to keep things simple and close to our heart. We strive to make functional things of beauty. we have been fortunate to...
"I have enjoyed making things for as long as I can remember. For many of my years I sold my wares at Art & Craft shows throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008 I moved from Minnesota to Missouri and am now semi-retired. I am enjoying the great fortune of having a home studio on Table Rock Lake in...
"My artwork is original designs made of stained glass. I specialize in large murals primarily of nature".
"Ironwood & Vine Studio Is the Creative venture of Dean L. Myton It is my goal to create functional art from found objects, unique recycled materials, and fabricated steel. Items that reuse what others discard and give them a new life to enhance their environment rather than burden it. Where...
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".
on Nelson teaches seminars across the U.S., and has won many awards for his woodcarvings at various woodcarving shows. But his greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the joy on people's faces when they choose one of his carvings for their collections. In addition to the galleries carrying his...