- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I use exotic woods to create multi-layered abstract wall sculptures and furniture. I like to play with the contrast of the positive & negative spaces, & the contrast of the colors".
Greg and Rachel MacKenzie
A blend of copper,steel,bronze and stained glass sculptures. Hand- formed,ground,brazed and soldered.
Born in Colombia, Marin first received formal art training in the 1980s at the ‘Bellas Artes’ Institute in Manizales, Colombia. He continued to study sculpture at the Luccio Petraglia School of Art in Bogota, where he honed his sculptural proficiency in bronze and steel. Later, South American...
"Beach Shack Chic offers hand carved garden sculptured from a cement composite. Select a sculpture or design or create a custom accent for your garden."
Luna Bronze was established in 1996 creating decrative functional pieces of art for custom homes and resorts after a few years developed into creating bronze sculpture for our clients.
Brianna is a working artist living in Pittsburgh, PA. She has been a full time artist since 2006, starting out as a painter before moving to sculptural work in 2009. She also had a large scale installation piece at Denver International Airport in 2011. Brianna's work is driven by world-building....
Len and Debbie Marucci
Debbie has been making art her entire life and has experimented in a variety of mediums. The theme of her work has always been COLOR. Currently she and her husband, Len, are creating jointly mixed media pieces that include metal (either aluminum or stainless), wood, canvas and acrylic, and...
John and Arlene McCaffrey
"We handcraft egrets, cranes, herons and flamingos from PVC that "dance" on a galvanized rod used as lawn ornamentation".
Don McCullough of Brooksville, Florida, is the only pewter and solder sculptor of this kind in the world. His style of sculpture captures the moment of impact rarely seen in sculpture today. He received his formal education at the Newark School of Industrial and Fine Arts in Newark, New Jersey....