- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
In 1982, Clausen earned her bachelor’s degree in visual communications from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Following graduation, Cat worked in marketing, public relations and art direction for 10 years including a position with WVPT Public Television in Harrisonburg, Va. Cat left her...
Florencia Clement de Grandprey
Born and raised in southern Spain, Florencia is the daughter of an American mother and a French/Italian father. Ever since a young age, she has loved creating and making things with her hands. She painted her first oil painting at age 5. Spanish architecture, flamenco, colorful and elaborate...
David Cochran is a northern Virginia artist who specializes in unique family portraits. He began his career in 1962 at the age of 10, and has been painting ever since. He works at the prestigious Torpedo Factory Arts Center in Alexandria, VA.
I am an artist living in Atlanta, GA. I was an avid artist in jr. high and highschool, and then abandoned my art for 25 years while I pursued “more practical pursuits” in the business world. After leaving my 18 years in the corporate world behind and embarking on a journey of self-discovery,...
Austin Cole is a self-taught artist based out of Saint Augustine, FL. He was born Colorado Springs. He has been creating art as long as he can remember. The work you see here today is created using an original method of pouring watered diwb acrylics over a textured paint medium, on canvas.
I paint very freely even when painting landscapes; the more I try to plan, the harder it is to paint. I start with just a vague idea, and even then, what started as an abstract may turn into a landscape, or vise versa. I use heavy bodied acrylic with a lot of pallette knife work and build it up in...
Born in beautiful Cape town, South Africa, my family moved to Israel when I was 18, where I received a Bachelor of Creative Art degree from Haifa University. After living in Israel for 10 years, I immigrated to Canada in 1989, where I met my husband, Sheldon. Together with our 2 wonderful children...
Victoria B Cooley was born in Nantucket, MA in 1962 but has lived in Sarasota, FL for most of her life. After graduating with a BFA from Ringling School of Art and Design in 1986, she started exhibiting regularly throughout the northeast. As she raised her 3 children, she remained active in the...
I'm a Kansas City based artist living with my dog, Penny, and two cats, Radar and Luna. I am a huge animal lover; I foster dogs and volunteer for local animal rescues in my spare time. I have a dedication to always improving my craft. In addition to a BFA in Illustration, I have also studied under...
I am enjoying two artist hats right now, plein air and multi-media. In my plein air work I tend to paint in a realist style...realism that your soul can feel. I love to evoke emotion in the natural beauty of things and inclined to paint in bold colors and extend on nature's brilliance. Gravitating...