- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Soo K Chang
Soo believes that her artwork must be genuine and sincere - a reflection of her soul - offering a glimpse into the inspirations that guide both her life and her gifted hands. A National Scholastic Art winner in high school, Soo received art scholarship offers from many well known art institutions,...
Originally from North Carolina and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Emily Chaplin has called Aspen, Colorado home for the past decade. An oil painter working in expressive color and painting primarily with a palette knife, Emily is a Resident Artist at the Red Brick Center for the Arts. Her work is...
"Paintings are acrylic on canvas or wood panel. They begin with a quick sketch with a brush, then I keep working with a pallet knife and rolls to mix and apply layers of colors, adding texture as needed."
"The technique of painting that I have embraced is definitely the Post Impressionism style made famous by Van Gogh," says Sergey. "I love the simplicity of colors and energy found in his work. The bold, unrealistic colors and expressive brushstrokes of my predecessors are my tool as I try to bring...
I am a Potter. A Craftsman. My art comes from a long term relationship between my materials, my tools and my heart. My primary material is clay, Red Clay in particular. I became serious about red clay while throwing at a Pottery in Vass NC somewhere around 1980. At that time we were making a lot...
In 1982, Clausen earned her bachelor’s degree in visual communications from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Following graduation, Cat worked in marketing, public relations and art direction for 10 years including a position with WVPT Public Television in Harrisonburg, Va. Cat left her...
Al & Kristin Clement
Wheel-thrown, altered, and hand-built stoneware; multiple glaze firings in oxidation atmosphere.
Florencia Clement de Grandprey
Born and raised in southern Spain, Florencia is the daughter of an American mother and a French/Italian father. Ever since a young age, she has loved creating and making things with her hands. She painted her first oil painting at age 5. Spanish architecture, flamenco, colorful and elaborate...