- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Floridafusion Jewelry was the creation of Christine and David Goshorn. Starting in 2000 they built a wonderful following across the State of Florida and beyond, and participated in over 400 art and craft shows since. Sadly, in January of 2018, Christine developed breast cancer, and after a fierce,...
Inspiration can come from many places, but a true artist derives it from something that is very personal and intangible. Joni Gotthelf is one such artist whose inspiration comes from a basic understanding and deep appreciation of color. From the soft golden hues of a mountain sunset to the...
"My work consist of hand forged,cast,and hand fabricated sterling silver and 20k gold on steel".
Hand built and extruded clay art ware in a variety of textural and crystalline glazes with additions of glass or aluminum.
Mark Grosser, the founder of M. Grosser Jewelry Design, was the first in the State of Indiana to be granted the "Certified Master Bench Jeweler" title by Jewelers of America. As a master jewelry designer and craftsman, he makes use of gold, diamonds, and other natural colored gemstones to create...
All pieces are hand fabricated in 14 &18 kt gold, incorporating fine gemstones and rare minerals.
Karla Hackman works and lives in Santa Fe with her partner, Russ, and her dogs and cats. Having lived in New Mexico for nearly 20 years, she enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and gardening. In her free time, she loves to explore new places, travel, read, and cook.
"Hi! I'm Amanda Hagerman, a former high school art teacher turned full-time artist and metalsmith. Each piece of jewelry created in my studio is crafted using a variety of traditional and old world metalsmithing techniques. I love what I do and am passionate about designing beautiful, quality...
"My fascination with jewelry began at a young age when my maternal grandmother, who was a very stylish woman, opened and revealed the contents of her jewelry box with me. I was taken back to a different time and place as she shared the story behind each piece. This started my love affair with...