- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
GEORGE CEFFALIO is an Award Winning Artist whose works have been displayed in several local, regional, and national exhibitions. He has received numerous awards including several Best of Show. George is best known for his rich vibrant colors and creative depiction of the subject. Design is foremost...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Soo K Chang
Soo believes that her artwork must be genuine and sincere - a reflection of her soul - offering a glimpse into the inspirations that guide both her life and her gifted hands. A National Scholastic Art winner in high school, Soo received art scholarship offers from many well known art institutions,...
Originally from North Carolina and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Emily Chaplin has called Aspen, Colorado home for the past decade. An oil painter working in expressive color and painting primarily with a palette knife, Emily is a Resident Artist at the Red Brick Center for the Arts. Her work is...
"Paintings are acrylic on canvas or wood panel. They begin with a quick sketch with a brush, then I keep working with a pallet knife and rolls to mix and apply layers of colors, adding texture as needed."
"The technique of painting that I have embraced is definitely the Post Impressionism style made famous by Van Gogh," says Sergey. "I love the simplicity of colors and energy found in his work. The bold, unrealistic colors and expressive brushstrokes of my predecessors are my tool as I try to bring...
In 1982, Clausen earned her bachelor’s degree in visual communications from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Following graduation, Cat worked in marketing, public relations and art direction for 10 years including a position with WVPT Public Television in Harrisonburg, Va. Cat left her...