- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
What began as a hobby 40 years ago evolved into a passion when Richard started traveling extensively with his wife and partner, Gayle. Being able to capture a taste of the countries and cultures he visited through his photos and hearing the reactions of friends and family, Richard realized his true...
Focused on conservation and nature travel, I am a writer, photographer, and environmental educator with an M.Sc. in biology. Raised in the Philippines but based in Miami since 1998, I have been stashed under thorny bushes by Maasai in Kenya, had my lunch stolen by monkeys in the forests of Borneo,...
Barry Hollritt is known for his photographic artwork, especially in the areas of waterfowl and landscape photography. An avid observer of swans, Barry is a lifetime member of the Trumpeter Swan Society in the U.S.A. Frequently using landscapes, nature and waterfowl as his subject both in the USA...
I am an internationally-published, professional freelance photographer based in Tallahassee, Florida. I have experience in a wide variety of photographic genres, spanning commercial, advertising, corporate, and editorial photography, and I have photographed over 120 magazine covers. I consider my...
I grew up in Carolina Beach, North Carolina. After completing my education in North Carolina, I have spent a lengthy career in the high tech computer world in Texas. I have seen my share of both hurricanes and flash floods. In 2004, I decided to take a break from my high tech career and persue...
Jim Hoover decided he wanted to pursue photography when he was still in junior high school. He developed his first roll of black and white film when he was around 14, pursued his love of photography through high school. Rather than go directly to college after high school, he took an...
Dale and Gail Horn
"Our Destiny began on a cold and rainy night in 1984 when we first met. Not only did our names rhyme (Dale and Gail) but we also found out after a very short time that we had a lot in common, including our love of photography. We were married one year later. Dale has had his own business, Dale...
Billy Joe Hoyle
Billy Joe Hoyle is an award winning photographer who has specialized in shooting weddings for over 10 years. A graduate of the Southeast Center for Photographic Studies in Daytona Beach, Florida, Hoyle's work covers eight countries and has been featured in several national p ublications. He was...