- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
Martha Everson is all about enjoying life on the coast; beach combing, sailing, entertaining friends, digging toes in the sand, watching sunsets and enjoying summer storms. Whether she's in southern California, Florida, South Carolina or at home near Boston, Martha is never far from the water. Her...
"Hi, I’m Nancy Falco . I invite you to explore my work and to learn more about the photographer behind the lens. As a born go-getter, I give 100% to every new project I take on. It’s my firm belief that a good challenge pushes you to grow and develop, which is why I make a point of seeking out new...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
Angela and Ryan Feipel
"Photography has always been a large part of Ryan Feipel's life. Whether sitting on a mountain side waiting for the right light or hiking for miles to find the best scene photography has helped to show him the time of his life. As a self-taught photographer, Ryan continually strives to capture...
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
Shelagh Forrest is a Florida based photographer specializing in images that portray the simplicity and peacefulness of the Buddhist way of life. Traveling extensively to remote mountain villages in the southeastern Asian countries of India, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand, Shelagh’s mission...
Beginning with tabloid photography,chasing the ever elusive celebrity,was exciting and fast paced,but it lacked depth. Deciding to bring it up a notch,I joined an editorial staff,photographing for a travel publication. Three years later I started working in stock photography.Although this taught me...
"Jim Freeman originally from Texas, has been a commercial and fine art photographer for the past 25 years. Now living in Southwest Florida, Jim has been exploring and photographing the Ten Thousand Islands near and inside the Everglades National Park. Many of these locations are only accessible by...