- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
He explores the natural landscape of South Florida by foot and kayak. Partially color-blind, he seeks to photograph the essence and beauty of the places he discovers. Marc captures his images on sheets of film in a large-format camera, like the one his idol Ansel Adams used.
Steven Daniel is an award-winning photojournalist. His work has been published both nationally and internationally. "For my new frog series, I use a portrait studio and an elaborate lighting set-up and one or more live frogs. In many cases I’ll use backgrounds painted by a fellow artist. I use...
Fate as we know it sometimes lies beyond our means of understanding and surfaces at just the right moment in our lives. Greg’s fate currently lies in the blue and green hands of a Black Hmong Villager from the northern highlands of Vietnam. After ten successful years in the technology business, he...
Ted is a nature and landscape photographer based in Sarasota, FL and Cape Porpoise, ME. Born and raised in the Adirondack Mountains of beautiful upstate New York, Ted spent the majority of his youth enjoying the outdoors -- hiking, biking and playing sports. During the summer months, it was camping...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
Sylvain Denis is a photographer born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Currently residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he works as a freelance photographer specializing in portrait, fashion, physique, and promotional-commercial work. His interest in photography began at a young age, influenced...