- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Amy Lennard Gmelin
I started experimenting with cement long before it became the trendy thing to do. To paraphrase an old country song "I was concrete when concrete wasn't cool". I love trying to expand the boundaries of concrete and see what I can get away with (my fellow concrete artists know exactly what I mean...
Born in Troyes, France and raised in New York, his interest in art dates from pre-grammar school. After moving to Miami, he studied art at the University of Miami, Florida State University, and in several European countries. By 1970, he was working full-time as a metal sculptor. Even though he is...
"I use exotic woods to create multi-layered abstract wall sculptures and furniture. I like to play with the contrast of the positive & negative spaces, & the contrast of the colors".
Greg and Rachel MacKenzie
A blend of copper,steel,bronze and stained glass sculptures. Hand- formed,ground,brazed and soldered.
Born in Colombia, Marin first received formal art training in the 1980s at the ‘Bellas Artes’ Institute in Manizales, Colombia. He continued to study sculpture at the Luccio Petraglia School of Art in Bogota, where he honed his sculptural proficiency in bronze and steel. Later, South American...
"Beach Shack Chic offers hand carved garden sculptured from a cement composite. Select a sculpture or design or create a custom accent for your garden."
Luna Bronze was established in 1996 creating decrative functional pieces of art for custom homes and resorts after a few years developed into creating bronze sculpture for our clients.
Brianna is a working artist living in Pittsburgh, PA. She has been a full time artist since 2006, starting out as a painter before moving to sculptural work in 2009. She also had a large scale installation piece at Denver International Airport in 2011. Brianna's work is driven by world-building....
Len and Debbie Marucci
Debbie has been making art her entire life and has experimented in a variety of mediums. The theme of her work has always been COLOR. Currently she and her husband, Len, are creating jointly mixed media pieces that include metal (either aluminum or stainless), wood, canvas and acrylic, and...