- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I have always been a crafty sort of person but did not begin my 'art' career until I was in my 40s, and then, it was by accident"... A girlfriend wanted to take a class in stained glass but didn’t want to go alone, so I signed up too. Little did I know that six weeks later I would be hooked. ...
Randy L. Kuntz brings to the art community a very diverse and atypical background for an artist. Randy attended Purdue University on a full athletic scholarship in football. He was a member of Purdue’s 1967 Rose Bowl Championship team. After graduation he went on to a full career as a teacher,...
LaBrecque Glassworks is the studio of glass artist Ben LaBrecque. Until Ben's discovery of glass as an artistic medium, he had dabbled in many other art forms including sketching, painting, and pottery with interest, but certainly not obsession. Once Ben discovered glass, his artistic and creative...
I blow glass in a continuous process in which I add all colors, handles, feet and bits while hot.
TRAVEL THE WORLD, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE INSPIRED BY... That is the theme of my life, and my glass art inspiration. I have been blowing glass professionally for 16 years. Throughout this time I have been traveling the World seeking inspiration for my life and art. Through various mountaineering ...
Upon picking up his first carving tool at the age of 10, Tom knew that carving would be a life long journey. He was trained to carve with a chisel and mallet, his methods have become more modern by using power tools but his goal is still the same, to create something that takes on a uniqueness all...
My pieces are only hand-blown glass, made using just free-hand techniques, but many materials (such as dichroic glass and gold mica).
In 2010, with no previous experience, I started working with natural reclaimed wood and stones from Bucks County Area. I'm self taught and developed my current style back in the 2011 /12. It has been evolving ever since. I work with different kind of hardwoods and natural stones, preferring to use...
"It is crucial to me to constantly challenge my mind and materials in order to create one of a kind pieces. To me art has to be an ever-changing journey that continually evolves into a new series of work that have their own undeniable style. I want my work to always take me in the direction of...