- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I am a full time metal sculptor from Massachusetts. I design both large-scale sculptures for individual installation with private collectors and temporary public exhibits full of multiple pieces. My love for art lies in abstract geometrics, and much of my body of work encompasses the clean simple...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
We first gather plants from our favorite spots in the Boone and Asheville area, like Pisgah National Forest, Bent Creek, Big Ivy, and even the back yard. Any leaf or flower with defined vein structures will work well. Among the tried and true are queen anne's lace, christmas fern, dogwood, tulip...
"A native of Michigan, I first began producing dimensional art in the early 1960’s in Savannah, Georgia. My first works used wooden frames and strategically placed parachute shroud lines. Since 1968 I have been working with metals and an oxygen/acetylene torch. Though some early pieces used such...
Born in Baltimore Maryland, Eric was brought up in a unique environment. Eric's father, Ed Shupe, took full custody of him and took him on a 9 year walk-about across the country. He grew up in nudist colonies, tree houses in the red wood forest, and in tiki huts on the beaches of Hawaii to name a...
"I'm Chatchakorn Sonday. I come from Thailand. I have been creating clay flowers arrangement since 2003 . I leaned to sculpted the clay flowers by taking classes in Thailand. I really enjoy creating many kind of flowers especially orchids. I've been sculpted clay flowers since I moved to the...
Ron Stinson is a metal sculptor. Originally from the Pittsburgh area, he has been designing and creating metal sculptures for over forty years. He developes many designs from his study of nature and the use of repeating patterns. Ron strives to capture a sense of motion by filling the three...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...