- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
Angela and Ryan Feipel
"Photography has always been a large part of Ryan Feipel's life. Whether sitting on a mountain side waiting for the right light or hiking for miles to find the best scene photography has helped to show him the time of his life. As a self-taught photographer, Ryan continually strives to capture...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
Shelagh Forrest is a Florida based photographer specializing in images that portray the simplicity and peacefulness of the Buddhist way of life. Traveling extensively to remote mountain villages in the southeastern Asian countries of India, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand, Shelagh’s mission...
Beginning with tabloid photography,chasing the ever elusive celebrity,was exciting and fast paced,but it lacked depth. Deciding to bring it up a notch,I joined an editorial staff,photographing for a travel publication. Three years later I started working in stock photography.Although this taught me...
"Jim Freeman originally from Texas, has been a commercial and fine art photographer for the past 25 years. Now living in Southwest Florida, Jim has been exploring and photographing the Ten Thousand Islands near and inside the Everglades National Park. Many of these locations are only accessible by...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
I was an architect licensed in Florida, California and Wisconsin but today I am exclusively an artist/photographer. I have lived a great deal in Asia and been involved in the design and construction of many wonderful theme park destinations including CityWalk in Orlando and Los Angeles and the...
I show images that traditionally fall into the category of photography. Within this category are many sub-categories, eg: landscape, wildlife, portraiture, travel, still life, etc. Many of my fellow photographers specialize in one of these. I don't, I'm a generalist. I show photographs that...
"I use Nikon digital camera's d3100 and d5600...my images are printed onto metallic paper..plexiglass...and metal dibond to bring out the beauty of my images".