- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
Stacy Givon was born in Chicago, IL. and moved with her family in 1979 to live in Israel. She studied two years traditional techniques with master silversmith, David Kopiefker and complimented this with studies in Yemenite Filigree and one year of design at the Bezalel Academy of Art. In 1981 Stacy...
Born in California and raised in Florida of Cuban-American decent, Loret started her career as an artist at the young age of 10. Her art included mosaics, charcoals, water colors, sculpting, oil and acrylic painting. She began designing jewelry to express her own creativity and fashion style. “I...