- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Sonrooms Furniture and Art… One-of-a-kind, custom made furniture, handcrafted using reclaimed wood, before each piece is then uniquely hand painted. The unique pieces feature the original sawmarks and patina that only time can create. CSonrooms can take your favorite coastal location, family name...
"The Pro Owl (patent pending) evolved to meet the needs healthcare professionals. Using feedback from those in the field, we have softened the front corners to allow for greater range of leg motion. Our sturdy cast aluminum base, made in the USA, features durable rubber footrests, allowing for...
Jim and Lynn Wettach
Rustic boards are cut, carved, weathered, and painted. Each piece is handmade and depicts the wildlife of the area.
Graduated from Indiana State University with a degree in Industrial Arts Technology and was involved in the industrial air moving and manufacturing industry for 30 years. During that time, he studied furniture and design and dabbled in arts and crafts. In 2003, he and his family moved to Ruidoso,...
Glenn Woods & Keith Herbrand
Our work is created using porcelain. Using science as our inspiration. We grow crystals within the glaze to create either a matt or glossy finish with texture and brilliant colors on each piece.
The earliest information on woodturning using a lathe dates from the 3rd century BC in Egypt. The lathe has historically been an important instrument used to produce utilitarian pieces and for creative artistic expression. My passion for woodturning began 13 years ago. I take pride in using woods...
With a deeper understanding and appreciation for the things that are often taken for granted, wood is a medium that allows me to be creative. I never cut living trees to create my pieces, instead I use reclaimed pieces of wood from fallen trees or pieces of wood that friends have given me... by...
Most fundamental to my art is the replication of fine detail found in nature... things commonly overlooked like the wrinkles of a rose petal, the twisting root system of an orchid, the delicate stamen of a hibiscus. I have been an avid student of wood carving and have developed my own unique...