- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
It is hope which allows us to see the invisible and enables us to achieve the impossible. I explore how our perceptions can be intruded on and transformed despite the unchangeable circumstances , transforming us, enabling us to see beauty where it isn't obvious . Hope changes everything. Through...
I create one-of-a-kind, Raku fired pottery designed to create an optimal lighting experience in your home.
Welcome to the “Old Florida” art of Mike Williams. This amazing Tampa Bay artist is recognized for his vintage illustrations of times past. His drawings speak of time’s past, when boats flew and fish stories were true. They invite you to tell your own stories and dream of tales yet to be told. Mike...
Richard Wilson is a visual artist who uses reality and creativity to produce images that reflect the beauty in the world around him. After graduating from South West Edgecombe High School in Pinetops NC, he attended Barton College to pursue his dream. There he studied Communications Art and began...
I like working with stoneware clay, enjoying the rough texture and rugged appearance of the clay eve.
Dorthea & Elizabeth Zier
Dorthea Zier My dad is an artist and I have been playing with clay since I was very young. I grew up elbow deep in a bucket of clay and water and have been fascinated with the art world ever since. I love taking the things that I have learned and adding my personal touch. I get my inspiration from...
Hayley Zimmas is an award winning artist whose whimsical artwork has been making people happy for over 20 years. Bright colors and creative airbrush use make for unique color combinations.