- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Russell and Merri Peters
The talented husband and wife team have worked together for 25 years, finding inspiration for their art amid their travels across the United States. Russell sculpts the low fired pottery and Merri brings it to life, hand-painting each piece with vibrant acrylic colors.
Established in 1983, I have exhibited in several solo exhibits and group shows. I now spend my time exhibiting in Fine Art shows up and down the East coast and adventuring out West. Each piece of high fire stoneware clay is wheel thrown or slab built and has been fired to appx. 2300* My whimsical...
For years, Tom Radca's pottery designs have been treasured for their marvelous depth of color and lusterous highlights. Expertly handcrafted in the artisan's rural Ohio barn studio, Radca's trademark large scale designs feature 36" diameter plates and vessels measuring up to 60" in height....
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...
"From the moment my dye ladened brush touched the silk and I experienced the generosity and hunger of that fabric to receive it, there was no turning back for me. I was drawn as a moth to light." "In the studio, I am a caterpillar. When I emerge, all you see are the brilliant colors of the...
"My designs are geometrically oriented. I love asymmetry and color that is balanced. From subtle (not boring) to bright and bold and everything in between, color and its placement are very important. Any of my pieces can be worn day or night. Accessorize for many different occasions!"
We first gather plants from our favorite spots in the Boone and Asheville area, like Pisgah National Forest, Bent Creek, Big Ivy, and even the back yard. Any leaf or flower with defined vein structures will work well. Among the tried and true are queen anne's lace, christmas fern, dogwood, tulip...
"Inna Schoeler creates unique handmade luxury knitwear and accessories. Her innovative approach updates the traditional techniques of knitting, crochet and weaving, while blending the finest yarns together to create distinctive twenty-first century clothing. You can purchase Foxxy Chique wearables...