- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
Lisa Aronzon received her MFA in Glass from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 1992, and a BFA in Painting from California State University at Northridge in 1980. She is an exhibiting member of the American Craft Council and Carolina Designer Craftsmen. Born and raised in Los Angeles CA...
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
Growing up in Southeast Florida, I’ve always loved the haunted, mystical quality of Florida’s swamps and rivers, as well as its peaceful, sunny coastlines. I spent many summers scuba diving South Florida’s coral reefs and swimming in the springs of North Florida. While studying at FSU, I joined...
Featuring the photography of Marvin L Axel rod. Marvin is an accomplished photographer. He is in the Library of Congress for the three books on baseball that he photographed. Marvin is in the Hockey Hall of Fame as a photographer. A photo of his hung in the basketball hall of after being submitted...
"Mike Aylward, studio owner/ artist, first started working with stained and leaded glass art work in 1990. Combining his education in architectural design and working with many Boston area stained glass artists, he launched North Shore Stained Glass Studios in Stoneham , MA in 1993. The studio...
"David Bachman (1960, Covington, KY, United States) is an artist who works exclusively with Photography, both Digital and Film; on Land and Underwater. By exploring the concepts of Landscape, Nature, and the Sea in an everyday, nostalgic way; Bachman captures and creates images that deal with the...
Underwater and nature photographic compositions hand printed on high contrast silver emulsions.
"I am an abstract photographer based in Denver Colorado. I am an outdoors enthusiast and adventurer, and I enjoy taking photographs of my adventures. I began creating art when I was young. I sold my first piece of art when I was 6; two multicolored tie-dyed pillows. That was definitely a sign...