- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Haim & Ruti Amir
We create very colorful, modern 3D art, using a special fused glass technique. Sometimes the fused glass is combined with wood or stone.
The Herb Appeal was born from a deep love of nature... As a little girl, growing up in the woods of Upstate New York, I spent my time surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature and I've had a life long love and appreciation for what she has to offer. I am infatuated by the simplicity of natural...
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
An obsessive love of clay has led me to devote my life to being a potter. In 1973, I made my first pot and I knew I had found my calling. Primitive handbuilding techniques have always interested me, but my training as a production potter left me little time for exploration. The clay holds...
L. John Andrew
The L stands for Louis, but everyone calls me John. I work primarily with metal, making one-of-a-kind pieces and small production runs of furniture, sculpture and other objects. My two main interests in working with metal are PROCESS and FORM. These are two elements that are constantly playing off...
A native Floridian from the Tampa area, Terry Andrews pursued a career in music through 1994. Always having an interest in glass, he began to dabble with the medium first through blown glass and lamp work glass, creating large, flat and carved glass sculptures. His most recent work has evolved to...
Porcelain thrown, hand manipulated, glazed sculptures, kiln fired to C04 bisque and glaze to C6.
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
Kimberly Arden Chandler
It's apparent that she loves what she is doing and it shows in her delightful work! So bright and joyful, it makes you happy when you wear it! This gal makes all of her polymer clay canes starting with the mixing of the colors to the building of the designs in clay. These canes are then hand...