- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I fell in love with creating at a very young age, but as I matured and developed, so did my artwork. My painting style has been described as dreamy, colorful, and abstract. It is my belief that art is not just a world of its own, but a vessel, or conduit, to express beauty and belief. My work...
"Aside from my art, family life has been full and rich with four children (and the wonderful chaos that brings), marriage and my faith in God. On a less serious note, I love all things dark chocolate, almost anything sweet, oh... and Grey's Anatomy! Although the house is quieter now that the kids...
"Mixed media abstract paintings. Acrylic, oil pastel, plaster, spray paint, water spray bottle, freedom and recognition".
"Basically a self-taught metalsmith. My exploration into the world of art through metal fabrication and construction began while researching African culture and working on a recycling project with urban youth in the early 1970's. I work alone, use no assistants and create one-of-a-kind sculptural...
"I am a self taught artist. I was extremely fortunate to be raised by parents in the art industry. My background in art came from studying photography and watching my mother, Betty Neubauer paint and exhibit her work. My preferred style of artwork is abstract, although I will at times dabble in...
Sandra Martin-Smith & Alan Smith
We specialize in the design and manufacture of authentic & unique fused glass, & handcrafted self-closing magnetic clasp crystal bracelets with emphasis on originality, color, texture, and shape. Our authentic & unique merchandise is featured at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute in...
"I'm an Italian/Venezuelan painter/Artist. the painting is done by using oil/acrylic and water base methods,I say that the expression is in the field of festival of colors,all in a abstract format".
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Pavlina Paraskova Alea "I have been passionate about drawing as far back as I remember. I saw a curious bit of evidence in my medical records from age 2. The doctor’s comment read: “The child’s favorite pastime is drawing”. There it was! I am a classically trained artist, born...
I’ve been painting professionally since 2002, and my head has been in the clouds since 1977. I live in Celebration, Florida with my wife Becky and our three children Madeline, Christopher, and Nikolas aalong with my pet hedgehog Oslo and cat Gigi. Oslo is an albino african pygmy hedgehog, who often...