- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
Tikis & drums carved w/chisels from palm logs, wood-burned, sanded & sealed for weather protection.
Amos Amit was born in Israel in 1945 and was raised on a moshav (farming community) in the Galilee. He received his Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Engineering at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, and his Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture at California Polytechnic Institute, Pomona,...
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
Jessica Cloarec and Tangi Dupont
An artist since 2004, Jessica Cloarec decided in early 2012 to drop her brushes for palet knives ...! In each of her paintings, the French-British artist draws on her memories and emotions to show us her world. You could get carried away by her vibrant colors, freshness and poetry that moves into...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
My obsession to capture and create new and exciting images often takes me to places most would not know existed and puts me in situations that many others wouldn’t even consider. I’ve learned early on that if I’m not lost in the wilderness, covered in sand or mud, or simply drenched by the end of...