- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Porcelain thrown, hand manipulated, glazed sculptures, kiln fired to C04 bisque and glaze to C6.
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
Lisa Aronzon received her MFA in Glass from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 1992, and a BFA in Painting from California State University at Northridge in 1980. She is an exhibiting member of the American Craft Council and Carolina Designer Craftsmen. Born and raised in Los Angeles CA...
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
"Mike Aylward, studio owner/ artist, first started working with stained and leaded glass art work in 1990. Combining his education in architectural design and working with many Boston area stained glass artists, he launched North Shore Stained Glass Studios in Stoneham , MA in 1993. The studio...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
Hand crafted custom slumped glass art work. Artist Michael Barnett creates many beautiful, intricate masterpieces which includes any range of wall art, tables, vase, lamps, bowls, and ect.