- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Marijke and Rick Benedict
We always provide clothing that is comfortable, constructed with beautiful fabrics, timeless cuts, superb craftsmanship, and are totally individualized. Every season we offer new pieces that coordinate with previous purchases so that you can keep adding on. Stijfselkissie provides fashion without...
"I make one of a kind fabric purses. Each one is adorned with beads and my own creations. They are machine washable and guaranteed for my lifetime".
Use natural indigo plants dyed fabric,Paste resist to create the beautiful blue and white fabric art.
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
The art is painted with acrylic paint then photographed, digitally enhanced and printed on acrylic
In the late 1960’s I became fascinated with the large Nuoc Mam pots of the Mekong Delta…..brown and heavy, sitting stoically in the hot sun, brewing their pungent fish sauce. Later, at Northwest Missouri State University, I was exposed to the bold clay work of professor Russ Schmaljohn and the...
Michael Braun was raised in Rye N.Y. He studied industrial design at the University of Bridgeport. In his early twenties, Michael became fascinated with color, feel and designs of fabrics. He turned this passion into art that he could wear. Not only did he design clothes, but he often hand painted...
Megan has been designing clothing for over 25 years and designs her patterns with a fine flattering line in mind. The fabulous colors, shimmering and embroidered silks, cottons and velvets are combined to make her signature reversible jackets. The clothing looks great and feels soft and sumptuous...