- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
ELIE HANDBAGS is the signature brand name under our company known as John's Bags. Elie has over 30 years of experience with handcrafting leather handbags. We use only fine, rich genuine leather for all our products. We design and customize geniune leather handbags. We hand design our bags in the...
Tamra Adducci creates corded fabric art – a most unique art medium. The Colorado native, and proud third generation Italian, states that the 700BC Eutruscan art period of the Tuscany region of central Italy has been a huge inspiration for her work. From her studio in Denver, Colorado Tamra...
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
Joanna is a fiber artisan living in Chicago. Her works of art are perfect for special occasions. All items are hand painted on the softest natural silk using organic dyes that produce stunning vibrant colors. Her first clients were located in Chicago’s River North Design District, where fashion...
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
An obsessive love of clay has led me to devote my life to being a potter. In 1973, I made my first pot and I knew I had found my calling. Primitive handbuilding techniques have always interested me, but my training as a production potter left me little time for exploration. The clay holds...
L. John Andrew
The L stands for Louis, but everyone calls me John. I work primarily with metal, making one-of-a-kind pieces and small production runs of furniture, sculpture and other objects. My two main interests in working with metal are PROCESS and FORM. These are two elements that are constantly playing off...
Porcelain thrown, hand manipulated, glazed sculptures, kiln fired to C04 bisque and glaze to C6.