- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My method is improvisational. The glass sheets I have at hand and the image in my mind will do their dance back and forth. The medium imposes its will as much as the artist does. Immersed in paradox, I allow for intentional accidents and planned surprises. While the creative work is done at room...
Pointillism & line. Transparent ink is layered, blending pigments to achieve antique coloration. Each design is drawn with emphasis on patterns, features, and colors. Each scientifically classified.
Anastasia Alexandrin was born in Kharkov, Ukraine and came to the United States when she was only five years old. Attending 13 different schools before graduating from high school one thing always remained the same: her passion for art. At age 14, Alexandrin enrolled as a full-time art student at...
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
Haim & Ruti Amir
We create very colorful, modern 3D art, using a special fused glass technique. Sometimes the fused glass is combined with wood or stone.
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
"I am a second-generation metal sculptor. I've been brazing and sculpting copper and brass since I can remember, 15 years old to be exact! I love it so much I decided to make it my career. Being involved with art at such a young age has shaped my appreciation not only for my art work but many other...