- (-) Remove candles filter candles
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove home goods filter home goods
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove watercolor filter watercolor
- wood Apply wood filter
My method is improvisational. The glass sheets I have at hand and the image in my mind will do their dance back and forth. The medium imposes its will as much as the artist does. Immersed in paradox, I allow for intentional accidents and planned surprises. While the creative work is done at room...
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Each piece of stoneware from LA Pottery is hand-crafted solely by the artist, Larry Allen. His inspiration for his designs comes largely from African and Native American art. Larry makes each vessel from a special black stoneware clay through multiple glazes and firings. Most of his pieces...
Haim & Ruti Amir
We create very colorful, modern 3D art, using a special fused glass technique. Sometimes the fused glass is combined with wood or stone.
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
A native Floridian from the Tampa area, Terry Andrews pursued a career in music through 1994. Always having an interest in glass, he began to dabble with the medium first through blown glass and lamp work glass, creating large, flat and carved glass sculptures. His most recent work has evolved to...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
Lisa Aronzon received her MFA in Glass from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 1992, and a BFA in Painting from California State University at Northridge in 1980. She is an exhibiting member of the American Craft Council and Carolina Designer Craftsmen. Born and raised in Los Angeles CA...