- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
A few decades ago…well, ok...five, I was born and raised in a small farming community, where many people still home grow their fruits and vegetables, make their own quilts and yes, their own soap. So, I would like to give thanks to my grandmother for teaching me the value of hard work and the...
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
We are specialized in arrangementS of orchids among others designs, using different kind of Tillandsia, penca of the palm, coconuts, wood, grave roots with natural moss.
Floral arrangements for every occasion Gourmet & fresh fruit baskets Blooming plants Orchids dish gardens Specializing in Weddings & Events Corporate & Private Homes
I studied at Warren Wilson College and have been working in the field as a potter for the past 8 years. My Asheville pottery is inspired by a dual love of gardening and nature and my functional dinnerware work carries on the nature palette. Tiny mushroom and lichen as well as highly textured...
Our furniture is reminiscent of true coastal cottage decor. Each piece is handcrafted; sturdy construction, built to last. Browse our photo albums for a sampling of our designs. And be sure to check our list of upcoming shows!
Everett & Laura Cooper
The Best Ingredients We do not use just any ingredient in our products. Before selecting an ingredient, it has to have a purpose. It must provide the best health benefits, it must be natural, and it must be safe to use on our sensitive skin. Researched & Tested After conducting extensive...