- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
M&M LINKS started in September 2003. It came about after an extraordinary trip to Africa in the summer of 2003. We traveled to Zimbabwe and Johannesburg, and walked to the border of Zambia. We visited an Ndelbele village where women were making beaded aprons (lighabi) and beaded hoops (glowani...
Chris and Nancy Adamo
"A couple who has been happily married over 25 years, who had been part owner of a family business for 15 years,and who wanted to change how they lived. So, we sold the business, house, and just about everything else and moved to St John. We lived and worked at a small inn for 3 years, before...
All jewelry is designed and executed by myself in sterling silver & 18K gold. All are one of a kind.
"My photos consist of capturing the purity of nature of the beach lifestyle on the space coast of Florida and in my travels. My photos are mostly printed on chromalux metal. Thank you for your time!"
"Basically a self-taught metalsmith. My exploration into the world of art through metal fabrication and construction began while researching African culture and working on a recycling project with urban youth in the early 1970's. I work alone, use no assistants and create one-of-a-kind sculptural...
Sandra Martin-Smith & Alan Smith
We specialize in the design and manufacture of authentic & unique fused glass, & handcrafted self-closing magnetic clasp crystal bracelets with emphasis on originality, color, texture, and shape. Our authentic & unique merchandise is featured at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute in...
I have created functional wood eco-art furniture from reclaimed wood and found objects my whole life. The old wood inspires me and it feels good to preserve some of it. As an eco artist/conservationist, I rescue and salvage wood to minimize waste and because it is irresistibly attractive to me. I...
A South Carolina native, Alice was surrounded by art, nature, and architecture from an early age and influenced by her parent's love of fine arts. Today, Alice brings more than 20 years of design and fine art experience to every piece. She has an extensive formal education starting with a bachelor’...