- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Most of my art is created with acrylic paint that I apply by hand, using rollers, air brush or sponge, on the reverse side of clear acrylic glass using a stencil technique. I then float the painted clear layer over a second painting or digital collage done on a panel of white styrene. This...
Cynthia and Steve Adams moved to Naples, Florida from Atlanta, Georgia in 1997. Inspired by the climate and natural beauty of the area, their work has evolved into brightly colored, abstract mixed-media contemporary art that inspires and energizes any interior space. You will find them most often...
Steve & Cynthia Adams moved to Naples, FL from Atlanta, GA in 1997. Inspired by the climate and natural beauty of the area, their work has evolved into colorful, abstract mixed-media paintings that inspire and energize any interior space. As abstract painters, a blank canvas is the start of...
My method is improvisational. The glass sheets I have at hand and the image in my mind will do their dance back and forth. The medium imposes its will as much as the artist does. Immersed in paradox, I allow for intentional accidents and planned surprises. While the creative work is done at room...
Diana’s work has an uplifting appeal to many people. Her brilliant colors and unique artistic technique have awarded her distinction as a truly innovative artist and her work has been seen in the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York and has been sold across the country and internationally....
Born in Israel, she emigrated to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1979 where she found a nurturing, creative community and an atmosphere conducive to emotional healing. Simply put, she fell in love with San Francisco and like many, her heart will always belong to the City. Lea participated in therapy...
Each piece of stoneware from LA Pottery is hand-crafted solely by the artist, Larry Allen. His inspiration for his designs comes largely from African and Native American art. Larry makes each vessel from a special black stoneware clay through multiple glazes and firings. Most of his pieces...
Tikis & drums carved w/chisels from palm logs, wood-burned, sanded & sealed for weather protection.