- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I have been an artist since the moment I was born. Over the years I have drawn, painted, cooked, sewn, knitted, beaded, sculpted….having studied and worked in all different areas, I am always drawn back to painting mixed media. I delight in making art that people enjoy. Ideas and creativity as an...
"I began painting in 2003, sort of on a whim, but to see how I might be able to express my creative energy through visual art. I found that I enjoy working with high-quality acrylic paint mixed with textured mediums on either stretched canvas or wood panels. I utilize palette knives, scrapers,...
Kelsi Adams is an artist, designer, wife and mother. Raised in northwest Florida, she attended Pensacola State College and earned her A.S. in Graphic Design in 2015. Kelsi’s artistic journey however, began in 2010 in a concert photo pit in North Carolina. She fell in love with the challenge of...
"I fell in love with creating at a very young age, but as I matured and developed, so did my artwork. My painting style has been described as dreamy, colorful, and abstract. It is my belief that art is not just a world of its own, but a vessel, or conduit, to express beauty and belief. My work...
"Aside from my art, family life has been full and rich with four children (and the wonderful chaos that brings), marriage and my faith in God. On a less serious note, I love all things dark chocolate, almost anything sweet, oh... and Grey's Anatomy! Although the house is quieter now that the kids...
"Mixed media abstract paintings. Acrylic, oil pastel, plaster, spray paint, water spray bottle, freedom and recognition".
"I am a self taught artist. I was extremely fortunate to be raised by parents in the art industry. My background in art came from studying photography and watching my mother, Betty Neubauer paint and exhibit her work. My preferred style of artwork is abstract, although I will at times dabble in...
"I'm an Italian/Venezuelan painter/Artist. the painting is done by using oil/acrylic and water base methods,I say that the expression is in the field of festival of colors,all in a abstract format".