- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
M&M LINKS started in September 2003. It came about after an extraordinary trip to Africa in the summer of 2003. We traveled to Zimbabwe and Johannesburg, and walked to the border of Zambia. We visited an Ndelbele village where women were making beaded aprons (lighabi) and beaded hoops (glowani...
Chris and Nancy Adamo
"A couple who has been happily married over 25 years, who had been part owner of a family business for 15 years,and who wanted to change how they lived. So, we sold the business, house, and just about everything else and moved to St John. We lived and worked at a small inn for 3 years, before...
All jewelry is designed and executed by myself in sterling silver & 18K gold. All are one of a kind.
"Basically a self-taught metalsmith. My exploration into the world of art through metal fabrication and construction began while researching African culture and working on a recycling project with urban youth in the early 1970's. I work alone, use no assistants and create one-of-a-kind sculptural...
Sandra Martin-Smith & Alan Smith
We specialize in the design and manufacture of authentic & unique fused glass, & handcrafted self-closing magnetic clasp crystal bracelets with emphasis on originality, color, texture, and shape. Our authentic & unique merchandise is featured at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute in...
Pointillism & line. Transparent ink is layered, blending pigments to achieve antique coloration. Each design is drawn with emphasis on patterns, features, and colors. Each scientifically classified.
Anastasia Alexandrin was born in Kharkov, Ukraine and came to the United States when she was only five years old. Attending 13 different schools before graduating from high school one thing always remained the same: her passion for art. At age 14, Alexandrin enrolled as a full-time art student at...
A South Carolina native, Alice was surrounded by art, nature, and architecture from an early age and influenced by her parent's love of fine arts. Today, Alice brings more than 20 years of design and fine art experience to every piece. She has an extensive formal education starting with a bachelor’...