- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
My method is improvisational. The glass sheets I have at hand and the image in my mind will do their dance back and forth. The medium imposes its will as much as the artist does. Immersed in paradox, I allow for intentional accidents and planned surprises. While the creative work is done at room...
Pointillism & line. Transparent ink is layered, blending pigments to achieve antique coloration. Each design is drawn with emphasis on patterns, features, and colors. Each scientifically classified.
Anastasia Alexandrin was born in Kharkov, Ukraine and came to the United States when she was only five years old. Attending 13 different schools before graduating from high school one thing always remained the same: her passion for art. At age 14, Alexandrin enrolled as a full-time art student at...
Each piece of stoneware from LA Pottery is hand-crafted solely by the artist, Larry Allen. His inspiration for his designs comes largely from African and Native American art. Larry makes each vessel from a special black stoneware clay through multiple glazes and firings. Most of his pieces...
Haim & Ruti Amir
We create very colorful, modern 3D art, using a special fused glass technique. Sometimes the fused glass is combined with wood or stone.
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
A native Floridian from the Tampa area, Terry Andrews pursued a career in music through 1994. Always having an interest in glass, he began to dabble with the medium first through blown glass and lamp work glass, creating large, flat and carved glass sculptures. His most recent work has evolved to...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...