- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".
I hand build functional art pottery using an earthenware clay I make, creating usable food-safe pots more durable than traditional earthenware from Italy or Mexico. I hand build each piece, pinching coils and rolling out slabs. I can drape over shapes, slice then reassemble, pinching, paddling and...
"Life is a journey; we all evolve into what we are at the present based on the experiences of our past. I have been studying pottery and creating clay sculptures for over 20 years. I have found that all my life experiences have influenced how I create my art. My life journey started in the Medical...
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
"I was born and raised in west Tennessee. I have always been interested in the arts so that led me to pursue a degree in art at East Tennessee State University. I was drawn to this University because of the art department’s amazing facilities and the beauty of the Appalachian mountain range within...
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.