- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I have been an artist since the moment I was born. Over the years I have drawn, painted, cooked, sewn, knitted, beaded, sculpted….having studied and worked in all different areas, I am always drawn back to painting mixed media. I delight in making art that people enjoy. Ideas and creativity as an...
"I began painting in 2003, sort of on a whim, but to see how I might be able to express my creative energy through visual art. I found that I enjoy working with high-quality acrylic paint mixed with textured mediums on either stretched canvas or wood panels. I utilize palette knives, scrapers,...
ELIE HANDBAGS is the signature brand name under our company known as John's Bags. Elie has over 30 years of experience with handcrafting leather handbags. We use only fine, rich genuine leather for all our products. We design and customize geniune leather handbags. We hand design our bags in the...
Kelsi Adams is an artist, designer, wife and mother. Raised in northwest Florida, she attended Pensacola State College and earned her A.S. in Graphic Design in 2015. Kelsi’s artistic journey however, began in 2010 in a concert photo pit in North Carolina. She fell in love with the challenge of...
Tamra Adducci creates corded fabric art – a most unique art medium. The Colorado native, and proud third generation Italian, states that the 700BC Eutruscan art period of the Tuscany region of central Italy has been a huge inspiration for her work. From her studio in Denver, Colorado Tamra...
My method is improvisational. The glass sheets I have at hand and the image in my mind will do their dance back and forth. The medium imposes its will as much as the artist does. Immersed in paradox, I allow for intentional accidents and planned surprises. While the creative work is done at room...
"I fell in love with creating at a very young age, but as I matured and developed, so did my artwork. My painting style has been described as dreamy, colorful, and abstract. It is my belief that art is not just a world of its own, but a vessel, or conduit, to express beauty and belief. My work...
"Aside from my art, family life has been full and rich with four children (and the wonderful chaos that brings), marriage and my faith in God. On a less serious note, I love all things dark chocolate, almost anything sweet, oh... and Grey's Anatomy! Although the house is quieter now that the kids...