- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Pointillism & line. Transparent ink is layered, blending pigments to achieve antique coloration. Each design is drawn with emphasis on patterns, features, and colors. Each scientifically classified.
Anastasia Alexandrin was born in Kharkov, Ukraine and came to the United States when she was only five years old. Attending 13 different schools before graduating from high school one thing always remained the same: her passion for art. At age 14, Alexandrin enrolled as a full-time art student at...
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
The Herb Appeal was born from a deep love of nature... As a little girl, growing up in the woods of Upstate New York, I spent my time surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature and I've had a life long love and appreciation for what she has to offer. I am infatuated by the simplicity of natural...
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...
The bike chain rings spin. The golf clubs swing. And the powder? It still falls in flurries. At least in our memories, all those days rolling through the woods or working slowly towards the eighteenth hole stay close to the surface of the mind. The days we cherish. The days we want to live again...
Lathe turned art using many techniques, finely sanded & finished enhancing natural colors & grain.