- (-) Remove books filter books
- (-) Remove candles filter candles
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- food Apply food filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- (-) Remove handbags filter handbags
- (-) Remove hats filter hats
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- (-) Remove pet accesories filter pet accesories
- photography Apply photography filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Terri Cadman and Martha Cummins
"Each day is a gift. To experience that gift to the fullest, we must make art a part of our daily living. My work is dedicated to bringing art into peoples’ lives through functional objects. Nature has always been a great source of joy, energy, and inspiration for me. The strength, beauty, and...
Think and build dynamically being responsible economically, socially and environmentally by making handcrafted products from renewable bamboo for a better quality of life for those that use them. My name is Phillip James Fiuza Lima, and I am the creator of Bamboo ARTiculation. I don’t make just...
Crazy Bird Threads, my celebration of tropical fashion and fun. The handsome fellow in this photo with me is “Cayo” a Red Front Macaw from South America. After many years of sewing to make clothing and quilts, I am focusing on one-of-a-kind handbags inspired by the beauty of life in the tropics....
Brooke Brink founded Love Handles back in 2003 with a love of wood, color and whimsy. Since then, she and her friends have had the pleasure of creating hundreds of lazy susans, home decor and accessories. The process involves PYROgraphy - the art of woodburning. With the exception of a few found...
I studied at Warren Wilson College and have been working in the field as a potter for the past 8 years. My Asheville pottery is inspired by a dual love of gardening and nature and my functional dinnerware work carries on the nature palette. Tiny mushroom and lichen as well as highly textured...
"Blue Flame Candles are handmade with meticulous attention to every detail. We use a soy-blend wax, cotton wicks and no added dye. What sets Blue Flame apart from other candles is exceptional fragrance. Being true luxury candles, they have amazing fragrance throw and a slow, beautiful, complete...
Me? I’m an artist. I’ve finally come to accept it. I’ve tried to stop it, and it keeps coming back. I remember my Mom asking me one time when I was going to get a “real” job. What did that mean? I finally decided that if I’m going to spend more than a few hours a day doing something, I should enjoy...
"In 2013, this retired husband/wife team were introduced to stained glass by Bernie Evans at his studio located in Chillicothe, Ohio. Rick and Christy enjoyed first taking their first copper-foil course and later lead came class which opened the door to their creations. They currently live in...