Over the years, this festival has grown to one of the spring's most anticipated festivals in Martin County, just north of Palm Beach County in Stuart. This outdoor craft show is set up along Osceola Street in Downtown Stuart's historic waterfront area. With great local eateries and shops surrounding the show site, this craft festival is in the heart of it all.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.