A wide selection of work is presented at each of our fairs. You are sure to find something to fall in love with. You can expect to find works of art and crafts ranging from $15 handmade silver jewlery, to lifesized sculptures in excess of $50,000. Every festival location has been carefully selected to provide our visitors with a weekend experience of fine art, food, and shopping. We encourage our patrons to browse the surrounding streets of good eateries, fine shops, friendly people and a beautiful scenery from ocean side to moutain tops.
You can browse for ATM locations, restaurants, coffee shops, hotels and driving directions from any location using Google Maps on our individual festival pages. When applicable, we will provide specific parking and shuttle transportation information.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced events as of 8/15/20
• All attendees and exhibitors are required to wear a mask or facial covering while in the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Outdoor festivals are always FREE of admission fees. Time slot reservations are required through eventbrite with COVID-19 safety measures.
Indoor festivals: Adult Admission - $10 at the door, good for all 3 days. Children under 12 - free.
Each artist and crafter is selected through the most discerning jury process ensuring only the finest exhibits. Some of our artists' work is depicted here on our site; simply click on an image of interest and fill in the appropriate information on the form. We’ll have the artist contact you or send you any additional information that we have. You may also use our Contact Us form to ask a question about a specific artist.
Howard Alan Events and American Craft Endeavors welcome both our artists/crafters and patrons to bring their dogs to our outdoor shows as long as your pet is friendly, gentle, well behaved, kept on a leash and most importantly has an appreciation for the arts. It is you responsibility to keep your dog from disturbing your neighbors. Please note that not all outdoor events are pet-friendly, please check the show location rules prior to arrival with your pet.