The Las Olas Art Fair, which began decades ago as a small block festival, now stretches along the Boulevard and includes three weekends throughout the year. As the second show of the season on Las Olas, this festival brings together longtime favorites with some of the newest names in the contemporary art scene. The iconic event takes place from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Las Olas Boulevard is known as the jewel of the city. Las Olas has everything for a wonderful evening out, or a relaxing day window-shopping and dining at one of the fabulous sidewalk cafes. On Las Olas Boulevard you will find a multitude of art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and dining options that range from Cuban-American cuisine to fresh seafood caught in the Atlantic Ocean.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. Jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors must reserve free time slot on Eventbrite, proof of ticket must be presented to enter.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.