Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Hobe Sound Festival of the Arts returns with the nation's top artists and skilled craft artisans. The Festival will run on Dixie Highway from Bridge Road to Venus Street. Comprised of both a fully juried art fair and a vetted craft fair, the popular event hosts more than 200 artists and craft artisans. Hobe Sound is located in affluent Martin County between Jupiter and Stuart. With Hobe Sound's pristine beaches and parks alongside world class restaurants, shops, and golf courses, this festival takes place in one of the most unspoiled nature destinations in the state. The show has a convenient Friday set-up.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. Jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.