Ideally located along Florida's beautiful west coast, downtown Dunedin rests just west of Tampa and adjacent to Clearwater, Florida. Full of character and historic charm, Downtown Dunedin is the perfect venue to host one of our highly successful February craft festivals. The Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival is set up along downtown Dunedin's Main Street and provides the perfect opportunity for crafters to maximize their sales from the great local and tourist-driven February crowds.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. Jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.