Join us for the 20th anniversary celebration of The Downtown Venice Art Classic. Located on Florida's west coast in Sarasota County, Venice is a town on the Gulf of Mexico, filled with historic charm, natural beauty, and independently owned shops and restaurants. The Festival is set up along West Venice Avenue and attracts both residents and visitors.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.