Over the years, this festival has established itself as one of the main art fairs in Martin County. The festival is set up on Osceola Street and proceeds from the Art Festival benefit the Stuart Main Street program. With over 70 gift shops, restaurants, and clothing stores, this quaint downtown area sees locals and visitors alike who wish to enjoy a small town warmth coupled with all of the luxuries of a city.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.