The Coconut Point Art Festival in Estero, earning its reputation as "The Big One!", returns to its highly profitable weekend to celebrate its 15th year! The show produces record size crowds and astronomical revenues consistently year after year. This February event is ranked as one of the top fine art festivals in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine. Coconut Point is a visually stunning community surrounded by several acres of lakes and boardwalks. Coconut Point is the place for people to shop, dine, work, gather and live with over 100 stores and 25 restaurants. The property has 1.2 million square feet of retail space, office condos and residential housing. The show has a convenient Friday set-up and on-site parking.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.