About the Festival
Brownwood Paddock Square is located in the Southwest corner of The Villages, west of Buena Vista Boulevard and north of County Road 44. The center draws out residents with its entertainment, shopping, and dining. The Craft Festival in Brownwood is one amazing show you just have be a part of. Held at Brownwood in the Villages® community, this spectacular event draws in local crowds and always produces exceptional sales from the craft savvy lovers that attend year after year. The show will take place during Easter Weekend.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.