This oceanfront art festival provides one of our most picturesque shows of the season stretching along the A1A in Juno Beach, Florida. The crowds are tremendous and the venue is ideal. The show is co-presented by Howard Alan Events, producer of the nation’s top outdoor art festivals, and the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce. Crafters are encouraged to apply for the Green Market section.
This event is co-produced by The Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.