Howard Alan Events is thrilled to add a second show to Shadyside in May. The show will be located on Walnut Street, a popular downtown shopping district. This seven-block area draws upscale shoppers from all over Pittsburgh and the suburbs. This is a great time of year for weather, which will attract visitors from all over the area before summer begins. Shadyside features boutiques, shops, galleries and distinctive restaurants in a neighborhood of tree-lined streets and historic homes. The popular August event will celebrate its 24th year and is rated as one of the top 100 art shows in Sunshine Artist Magazine. Crafters are also encouraged to apply, as a separate Crafters Market will be included in the event. Please apply through ZAPP and chose "craft section" as your category. The show is currently closed to jewelry and dips/sauces/spices; those applications will be juried for wait list only.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.