We are breathing new life into an old favorite. Howard Alan Events proudly announces a new set of standards in art and craft shows at the Oaks. It is with great pride that we carry on this tradition that has continued for more than 30 years. The Philadelphia area attracts affluent patrons and educated art lovers. The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center is a favorite amongst artists, crafters, and patrons. The Expo Center has been a mainstay for attracting hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of patrons. We invite you to apply and be a part of this long-standing tradition at The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. We want to welcome all of the former Sugarloaf artists and crafters to apply. We know you are an essential reason the event has been successful. Howard Alan Events intends to continue the event as it was and make gradual improvements.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. Jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.