When one door closes, another always opens, and Howard Alan Events is opening the doors to Gaithersburg for spring and fall, 2021. We are proud to be able continue the tradition at Gaithersburg. For over 40 years, the spring and fall festivals at Gaithersburg have descended on the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, bringing hundreds of fine artists and crafters together with a loyal following of patrons. We want to welcome all of the former Sugarloaf artists and crafters to apply. We know you are an essential reason the event has been successful. Howard Alan Events intends to continue the event as it was and make gradual improvements. This event is unique as the layout offers a number of choices for your space. This includes the traditional indoor space, a charming barn space and an open-air outdoor space. All areas will offer a multitude of sizes to meet everyone’s set up needs.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. Jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.