The 19th Annual Alexandria Old Town Art Festival is heading back to John Carlyle Square in 2021! Located off Duke Street and next to Whole Foods, this beautiful park-like setting is perfectly situated to host this spectacular event. John Carlyle Square is only 2 blocks from the famous King Street in the heart of the Old Town district and is close to the King St. Metro station. The show is rated as one of the top 100 art shows in Sunshine Artist Magazine.
The application deadline is May 3rd, 2021.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.